By AbdulAzeez Qazeem
Majlis Khuddam-ul-Ahmadiyya, Ilisan-Remo, Ogun State has helped to quench a fire outbreak at Christ Apostolic Church (CAC) on 1st January, 2019.
The fire outbreak happened when a member of the church attempted to refill the church generator while the engine was working during a service. The generator got exploded and caused damages in a section of the church as two people got injured.
Likewise, members participated in the mosque duty to clean the mosque toilet so that the worship of Allah can be done in total cleanliness.
As it’s the tradition of Prophet Muhammad (saw) that our neighbours belong to 40 houses to our left, right, back and front. Same as the saying of blessed Huzur (atba) that ‘Muslims are a protection for other religions and also to let the community know that we (Muslims) are Jihadists with love for humanity.’
This happened to be the second time of MKAN Ilisan-Remo members taking part in such events in recent time.
In another development, Majlis members also paid a welfare visitation to the aged members of the Jama’at to remind them that the are still part of them. They prayed for their well-beings and remind them of other duties expected of them.